Re: much power to mathematica

On 3/4/2012 3:35 AM, Alexey Kornetov wrote:
> I use mathematica to evaluate multiple array of difficult integrals,
> and plot them, so its take so much time to do one plot.. while
> evalution mathematica uses just 25% of spu no more, is there any way
> to get it use much power of my computer and speed up evalution?

Are you sure you not using a 4 core cpu? where 25%=100% on
that core?

Most modern CPU's now are more than one core, and if you
are on windows and looking at the task manager, the CPU
value you see for a process will not go over 100/N where
N is the number of cores.

So 25% for 4 cores means the process is running at 100% cpu.

If that is not the case for you, then never mind.

--Nasser