help with speed up
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125290] help with speed up
- From: Sasa B <neprihvatljivo at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 01:03:07 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a little 'speed' problem. I have to calculate a lot of stuff and,
actually, I'm impressed with the Mathematica's speed, but I need more :)
I have 4x4 matrix in quadruple series, and series itself is in a loop. The
number of calcualtions in matrix is enormous. I've used 'for' loop and
compile function for matrix.
Is there any way that I could speed this up?
example notebook can be found here (matrix is too large for mail):
Thanks in advance for all suggestions
Prev by Date:
Re: Can I solve this system of nonlinear equations?
Next by Date:
Re: much power to mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Command Completion
Next by thread:
Question about J/Link