Re: much power to mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125315] Re: much power to mathematica
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 05:58:06 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 3/5/12 at 1:03 AM, aleks.post at gmail.com (Alexey Kornetov) wrote: >Hmm.. You are right. I'm new in mathematica if there is the way to >allocate evolution between the cores to gain much speed? To allocate processing between cores you need to write your code to make use of functions such as ParallelTable. That is, your code needs to take advantage of parallel processing. Note, parallel processing can and will speed up some things but not all things.