Re: much power to mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125376] Re: much power to mathematica
- From: Alexey Kornetov <aleks.post at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 06:17:37 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
thank you all, I've started to use paralleltable it is great, Nintegrate which I use is already include Compile function as I know, parallelisation gave 8 times gain in evolution time on my work machine.. its really acceptable now.. thanks for help.