Real time sound processing?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125373] Real time sound processing?
- From: David Kahle <david.kahle at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 06:16:34 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi all -
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.
Is there any equivalent to something like Dynamic@CurrentImage for
sounds? I'm looking for ways to interact with sound (in and out) in
real time, but the Play function and other similar functions seem to be
static and pre-set.
Prev by Date:
Re: new functional operator
Next by Date:
Re: much power to mathematica
Previous by thread:
possible an error in Mathematica or a book proof
Next by thread:
Re: Real time sound processing?