More general idea re operators
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125392] More general idea re operators
- From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 04:09:12 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The thread, "New functional operator" prompts me to make a more general
It would be great if the symbols without a built in meaning, such as
RightVector, could be defined more completely, including their
precedence, associativity, and type (prefix, postfix, on infix).
I realise that this might cause some problems because text is formed
into boxes in circumstances in which the relevant operator syntax
declarations might not be available, but one solutions (at least) would
be if such changes were recorded as options in the FE.
Prev by Date:
Reset Button to Clear ListPlot
Next by Date:
Re: Real time sound processing?
Previous by thread:
Re: Reset Button to Clear ListPlot
Next by thread:
Typing Formula Steps in a Grid