More general idea re operators

The thread, "New functional operator" prompts me to make a more general
request.

It would be great if the symbols without a built in meaning, such as
RightVector, could be defined more completely, including their
precedence, associativity, and type (prefix, postfix, on infix).

I realise that this might cause some problems because text is formed
into boxes in circumstances in which the relevant operator syntax
declarations might not be available, but one solutions (at least) would
be if such changes were recorded as options in the FE.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk