How to remove unwanted, garbage plotmarkers

Hello.

In listplot, I have a problem.

Whenever I generate a listplot, there are the unwanted plotmarkers shown at the points where the X-axis and the joined-lines of data meet.
The plotmarker type is the same as the type used for the first data.

I'm using Mathematica 7.0.

How can I remove or not generate these garbage plotmarkers.