How to remove unwanted, garbage plotmarkers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125415] How to remove unwanted, garbage plotmarkers
- From: Myeong Ae Kang <makang at purdue.edu>
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 03:03:45 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In listplot, I have a problem.
Whenever I generate a listplot, there are the unwanted plotmarkers shown at the points where the X-axis and the joined-lines of data meet.
The plotmarker type is the same as the type used for the first data.
I'm using Mathematica 7.0.
How can I remove or not generate these garbage plotmarkers.
Prev by Date:
Re: new functional operator
Next by Date:
Map onto a column
Previous by thread:
dynamic updating has been disabled
Next by thread:
Re: How to remove unwanted, garbage plotmarkers