dynamic updating has been disabled

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg125408] dynamic updating has been disabled
  • From: Luis Valero <luis.valero at>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 03:01:18 -0500 (EST)
I have made an interactive animation (CDF file ) that works on my computer. But embedded in a web page, it appears like a grey rectangle with the message: 'this content  could not be displayed because dynamic updating has been disabled in the evaluation menu'
What is the problem?

Thank you

Luis Valero