dynamic updating has been disabled

I have made an interactive animation (CDF file ) that works on my computer. But embedded in a web page, it appears like a grey rectangle with the message: 'this content  could not be displayed because dynamic updating has been disabled in the evaluation menu'
What is the problem?

Thank you

Luis Valero