Re: Mathematica loop help

Hi Anshu and Bill,

I'am also very interested in the question whether you could back substitute the solution #i to the FindRoot #i+1 call. Please let me know, if and how you solved the problem!

The solutions of FindRoot are in the format:
{as -> 10., hs -> 1., ws -> 30., asl -> 10.0001, wsl -> 31.0003}

and the starting solution is in format
startSols := {{as , a}, {hs, h}, {ws, w}, {asl, a}, {wsl, w}}

I think you need to convert the solutions list to a nested list {{x, number}, ...} again, so it can be used by FindRoot...

Thank you in advance,

Greetings,
Martin