Re: Transfer dynamic into static variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125442] Re: Transfer dynamic into static variables
  • From: Dominik Hezel <sendme2000 at me.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 00:37:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi John,

thanks a lot for your answer. It's a bit complicated to explain where I need this, but I now managed to do it. I start to understand the concept of the 'Head'.
However, if you are interested in the final program, I'm happy to send you the notebook. In the notebook the user can in the GUI drag blocks around, each block represents a geologic process. When finished, the user can skim through the processes with a 'time traveller' and will get a continuously updated plot and table about the chemical evolution of a rock through time and different processes.

 best,  Dominik