Re: Cool example with ContourPlot+EvaluationMonitor

Hi Kevin,

This was interesting indeed! Now, lets see which other Mathematica function we can reverse-engineer :D

Cheers,
psycho_dad

Disclaimer: This post is for educational and fun purposes only, I hope you (Wolfram research) don't misunderstand my "reverse-engineer" comment above :)