How to change the inline cell style in the StyleSheet
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125599] How to change the inline cell style in the StyleSheet
- From: Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at iee.lu>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 05:43:43 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I would like to make a change of a StyleSheet in such a way that any text that is typed into the inline cell (the one created by Ctrl+9) is shown in a different font (e.g. the font of my choice). At present I do not see, what definition should I change. Please give me a hint.
Alexei BOULBITCH, Dr., habil.
11, rue Edmond Reuter,
L-5326 Contern, LUXEMBOURG
Office phone : +352-2454-2566
Office fax: +352-2454-3566
mobile phone: +49 151 52 40 66 44
e-mail: alexei.boulbitch at iee.lu
Prev by Date:
Re: Cool example with ContourPlot+EvaluationMonitor
Next by Date:
Re: Different answers in mathematica and my calculator.
Previous by thread:
Re: Different Color in ToString
Next by thread:
Roman Maeder and Computer Science with Mathematica