How do I import midi files into Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125634] How do I import midi files into Mathematica?
- From: Roger Bagula <roger.bagula at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 01:33:24 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I asked this in a Mathematica help group
and came up with an xml conversion of midi
that Mathematica will read, but stripping down the xml tree
is hard and I missed the pauses on the first successful track.
Do anyone else know of a better method to
get a midi track into a times series in Mathematica?
Prev by Date:
Re: new functional operator
Next by Date:
Type-Ahead Searches in a Manipulate or Dynamic Module
Previous by thread:
Re: using Mathematica for solving TSP-like problem with route priorities
Next by thread:
Re: How do I import midi files into Mathematica?