Is there SphericalListPlot3D?

Hi,
I have two related questions.

1. I have a discrete set of data, {{n1,rad1},{n2,rad2},...}, where n1,n2
are unit vectors (directions) and rad1,rad2,... are scalars. How can I
plot rad on the unit sphere?

2. I would like to triangulate the sphere based on the solution {rad} so
that the mesh is denser where the rad is higher.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thanks,
--Ted