Coulomb Wave Function- The Irregular G part

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125672] Coulomb Wave Function- The Irregular G part
  • From: kumarian <rajesh at oum.edu.my>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 04:56:56 -0500 (EST)

dear esteemed experts,

can anybody help?

I am presently working on a problem that requires the Coulomb Wave functions. As is well known, the Coulomb wave function is made up of 2 parts:  the regular F_l(eta,rho) and the irregular G_l(eta,rho).

The F function is already present in Mathematica. However,  the irregular G function is difficult to get  and not found in Mathematica 8.

I wonder if anybody has developed a package to get these functions to run in Mathematica or knows somebody who has used them before.

ANY HELP WILL BE MOST APPRECIATED

cheers