Coulomb Wave Function- The Irregular G part
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125672] Coulomb Wave Function- The Irregular G part
- From: kumarian <rajesh at oum.edu.my>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 04:56:56 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
dear esteemed experts,
can anybody help?
I am presently working on a problem that requires the Coulomb Wave functions. As is well known, the Coulomb wave function is made up of 2 parts: the regular F_l(eta,rho) and the irregular G_l(eta,rho).
The F function is already present in Mathematica. However, the irregular G function is difficult to get and not found in Mathematica 8.
I wonder if anybody has developed a package to get these functions to run in Mathematica or knows somebody who has used them before.
ANY HELP WILL BE MOST APPRECIATED
Prev by Date:
Re: new functional operator
Next by Date:
Is there SphericalListPlot3D?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Integers that are the sum of 2 nonzero squares in exactly 2 ways