- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126334] Re: Alaska
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 14:58:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It is a reported bug... and I have been nudging them for a long time
to fix this.
On May 1, 5:24 am, "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McC... at umbc.edu> wrote:
> Apparently Alaska is part of the World, but not of USA or NorthAmerica!!
> Graphics@CountryData["USA", "Polygon"]
> Graphics@CountryData["NorthAmerica", "Polygon"]
> Graphics@CountryData["World", "Polygon"]
> I know that Wolfram has defined the Pound to be a mass rather than a
> force, but to miss Alaska ...
Prev by Date:
NDSolve Singularity in solving LLG equation
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica NB file to LaTeX for publication?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: