Re: Mathematica NB file to LaTeX for publication?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg126332] Re: Mathematica NB file to LaTeX for publication?
  • From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 14:57:53 -0400 (EDT)

On 05/01/2012 04:21 AM, Murray Eisenberg wrote:

> While Mathematica users might wish for a world where the notebook were
> the medium of information exchange, let's face it: today in mathematics
> and allied fields, the medium is the LaTeX document (or perhaps the pdf
> document created from it).

Not only pdf, but many other documents from the same Latex source. For
example, I use Latex2html to generate HTML files from all my latex
documents. Links build-in, table of contents, all the math equations,
etc... just like the pdf, but in HTML. Makes it easier to browse if
documents are in HTML I think. For printing, one uses the PDF version.

Mathematica export to HTML still does not work as well. I hope in
version 9 this will be improved.