NDSolve solutions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126414] NDSolve solutions
  • From: Manolo Martínez <manolo at austrohungaro.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 04:12:25 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,

I have a system of 152 differential equations that I am using to model a
signalling game between a population of senders (27 strategies) and a
population of receivers (125 strategies).

When I solve the system, Mathematica consistently find just one solution. The
strategies, though, have several symmetries that make it the case that, if
that's a solution, there should be another five. I don't know how to go about
making Mathematica stumble upon those other solutions.

My implementation of the replicator-mutator dynamics is a (very slight)
tweak of Daniel Rosenbloom's tutorial notebooks that can be found here:
http://www.danielrosenbloom.com/math153

This is the notebook I'm working on: http://pastebin.ca/2145358 and this is the
payoffs matrix that it gets in the first line: http://pastebin.ca/2145359

I realize that people in this list do not necessarily have the time to scan
through the poorly conceived efforts of a newbie. If there is any way in which
i can help you help me, please let me know.

Thank you. Best,
Manolo