Total least squares with Mathematica?

Hi Group:

I need to do some regression where both sets of data contains errors. I'm told total least squares handles this type of regression better.

I've RFD in Mathematica's site and done some Google searches and come up empty. Does anyone know of a source about using Mathematica to do this type of regression that I could look at?

Thanks for reading!