- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126539] Maximisation question
- From: "J.Jack.J." <jack.j.jepper at googlemail.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 05:23:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
For any integer j, suppose we have a function f(j). Then how would I
find the highest f(i) such that 100 <= f(i) <0 ?
With thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Trying to recursively define a double factorial
Next by Date:
Re: Is Mathematica v8 slower than v7 ?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Maximisation question