Stop on message?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126620] Stop on message?
- From: Ralph Dratman <ralph.dratman at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 05:11:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a simple way to get Mathematica to stop evaluating (like
Interrupt) whenever a message is issued?
I realize the debugger has that feature, but I would prefer not to use
it in this case.
Prev by Date:
Re: On special polynomials decomposition
Next by Date:
Restricting Data from Wolfram|Alpha Input into Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Function Exp[x^2]*Erfc[x]
Next by thread:
Re: Stop on message?