Re: LaTeX and the ConversionRules option

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126625] Re: LaTeX and the ConversionRules option
  • From: jmlopez.rod at gmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 05:13:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi David,

It was about a year ago when I stumbled upon this post.
Thanks to your explanation I learned a great deal about
ConversionRules. But I'm still not able to access the
CellTags. If you are still a Documentation Programmer at
Wolfram Research and you have some time, could you take a look at
this question I posted at http://mathematica.stackexchange.com:

http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/q/6041/877

What I just noticed was that the conversion rules for HTML
somehow is able to grab the CellTag information and adds it in
there. But the TeX conversion doesn't. In any case, I'd like to be able
to modify the way HTML deals with the CellTag. Do you have any ideas?
Is there a way to just see what the Export functions does with the
ConversionRules? What are the default settings?

Best,
Manuel Lopez