Question about SelectionMove
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126621] Question about SelectionMove
- From: James Stein <mathgroup at stein.org>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 05:11:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to programmatically evaluate all cells in a Notebook except
those in the last CellGroup. Assuming the Notebook is open and has name
"foo", this code should work:
Unfortunately, 'UnselectLastCellGroup' is pseudo code; I do not know how to
implement it although it seems like the pair of steps (*1*) and (*2*) ought
to be functionally equivalent to some sequence of calls to SelectionMove.
Some related questions:
1. Given a NotebookObject nb, how to determine how many cells it contains?
2. Is a CellGroup also a cell? (I am contemplating stepping through a
notebook cell by cell.)
Any and all advice appreciated!
Prev by Date:
Converting an imported STL into a solid Region for integration?
Next by Date:
Re: LaTeX and the ConversionRules option
Previous by thread:
Re: Converting an imported STL into a solid Region for integration?
Next by thread:
Re: Question about SelectionMove