Notebook Format History?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126659] Notebook Format History?
- From: JCW <Please.No.EMail at comcast.net>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 05:47:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forgive my dragging up ancient history: I have been using Mathematica
from version 2.2 through 7.0. I remember at least one (maybe two?) format
conversions that were necessary to update old notebooks to the newer formats. I also remember at least one batch-notebook-conversion command.
Unfortunately I cannot remember the details:
1) Between which versions did these format changes occur? (I'm pretty sure there was one from the vs. 2.2 x.ma and x.mb format to the newer x.nb format. Was there another format change within x.nb versions?)
2) What was the name of the batch converter (or converters) mentioned above? (I know I have it in my archives, but it's difficult to find without a name!)
Thanks in advance for any help!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Loss of precision
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Notebook Format History?