I can not find all the contexts through the command "Contexts".
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126670] I can not find all the contexts through the command "Contexts".
- From: ichi <mune9518 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 04:10:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi, I am using the Mathematica version4. According to the help browser, the command "Contexts" must have shown a context list that includes all the contexts. But all the contexts are not shown in it. For example, after checking by running "$Context" that has shown "Global`", "Global`" could not be found in the list that was made by "Contexts" . What should I do?