I can not find all the contexts through the command "Contexts[]".

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126670] I can not find all the contexts through the command "Contexts[]".
  • From: ichi <mune9518 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 04:10:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I am using the Mathematica version4.
According to the help browser, the command "Contexts[]" must have shown
a context list that includes all the contexts.
But all the contexts are not shown in it.

For example, after checking by running "$Context" that has shown "Global`", "Global`" could not be found in the list that was made by "Contexts[]" .
What should I do?