Long double (10-bytes) binary read?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128582] Long double (10-bytes) binary read?
- From: nanobio9 <kuokan.liang at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 00:57:15 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In some binary data files, numbers are still sometimes stored in 10-byte long double format. When I read such data with BinaryRead, there is not a format that matches this type of numbers. Is there a "systematic" way of getting around it? I mean, "inside-Mathematica" solution to this problem, like a format of "Real80"... Much thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Conformal Mapping
Next by Date:
Re: FDTD method to solve Maxwell equations
Previous by thread:
Re: Help with map /@
Next by thread:
Export a graphical plot to pdf file