NonlinearModelFit properties are (suddenly) Missing[]

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to fit a nonlinear spectroscopic response with a rather elaborate nonlinear model (so eleborate that posting the whole model here is not very insightful).

After performing numerous successful fits, I suddenly get an error if I try to evaluate the "Properties and diagnostics for parameter estimates". They are listed if I evaluate nlm["Properties"] (nlm being the name of fitted model), but when I evaluate them directly (e.g. nlm["ParameterTable"] ) I get "Missing[]" as a response. I can still access all the other properties.

The only thing that I changed was removing a fit parameter from the model and from the rest of notebook, which shouldn't be of any influence to this (I'd think). The fit also looks perfect, and I get no error message whatsoever while doing the fit.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Steven