Error Code: 616
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128599] Error Code: 616
- From: MCtN <marco.ctn88 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 02:11:06 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a serious problem with Mathematica 8.0.4 after its installation in Debian Squeeze (x86-64 version). It returns me an odd error message at the startup. I run the file contained in the following directory:
as the one contained in
usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/8.0/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/Binaries/Linux-x86-64 will not run due to the lack of certain libraries which are not available in this linux distribution.
The message that appears is: "Serious Startup Error: A serious error has occurred while Mathematica was starting up.[...] Error code:616". Nothing more is said about the error itself, so I don't know how to solve this issue.
Could someone give me some advice to fix it?
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Help with map /@
Next by Date:
Re: Export a graphical plot to pdf file
Previous by thread:
NonlinearModelFit properties are (suddenly) Missing
Next by thread:
Re: Error Code: 616