How to add a Locator (Tooltip) to RootLocusPlot?

Hello

I wonder whether someone out there would know how to add a Locator or
Tooltip or something else that allows me to see the values of the
parameter k (See command below) when the mouse passes over the resulting
curves? Unfortunately I have no idea on how to do it.

RootLocusPlot[k (s^2+2 s+4)/(s(s+4)(s+6)(s^2+1.4s+1)),{k,0,150}]

Many thanks

Ed