Uninstall previous version [Linux OS]
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128627] Uninstall previous version [Linux OS]
- From: raffaele.valente.24 at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 01:27:07 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am sorry for bad English and my newbie question
I just upgraded to version 8
How to uninstall version 7?
My OS is Linux Mint 12
thank you in advance
Prev by Date:
Re: Conformal Mapping
Next by Date:
Re: piecewise and if
Previous by thread:
Re: How to add a Locator (Tooltip) to RootLocusPlot?
Next by thread:
Manipulating a list with unknown number of elements.