Astronomical Data, property "position"

Hello everybody,

I'm doing a programme of Positional Astronomy and I would like to know if you could help me with this command (for any star):

AstronomicalData["ProximaCentaury", "Position"]

It gives some axial heliocentric coordinates of the star, but I do not have any idea about where every axis points.

Thank you for your help!