Re: Relational operators on intervals: bug?

On 16 Nov 2012, at 15:57, Andrzej Kozlowski <akozlowski at gmail.com> wrote:

> The intent of Mathematica developers is certainly that everything that one can do should be documented, which does, of course, exclude the possibility that some undocumented features may work - but when you use them "you are on your own".

Before certain tedious nitpickers jump at this opportunity I hasten to point out that a "not" disappeared form the above statement, which should have read:

"which does not, of course, exclude the possibility that some undocumented features may work=85"

Andrzej Kozlowski