Re: question about NIntegrate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128770] Re: question about NIntegrate
  • From: dsmirnov90 at gmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 02:28:46 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for your answers,

but actually the situation is a bit more complicated. In fact my function is not a square, my real function operates with quite huge matrices, and returns an array of about 20 numbers. Such function can be calculated only numerically.

As a final result I want to get a Plot of all this 20 output numbers as a function of one input parameter. So the tips to calculate function analytically or to return a number rather than a list wouldn't for my real function.

Any way thanks for all your suggestions once more!