How to calculate derivative of a vector function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128775] How to calculate derivative of a vector function
- From: Li <mdeng1985 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 02:30:27 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to calculate derivative of
F=(R+b)/norm(R+b) in Mathematica where b is a constant vector
And how to get the vector form of F'
Thanks a lot
Prev by Date:
Re: correlation function
Next by Date:
Re: Is there way to use something like Assuming with the function SIgn?
Previous by thread:
Re: How Can I Make A String Variable With Styled Text?
Next by thread:
How to use a function "Manipulate" to SmoothHistogram3D