how to orient Polar Plot 0 Degrees at the North Pole

Sometimes I want the 0 Degree  direction of  PolarPlot to be at the
North Pole......I have been able to do this by applying  Rotate to the
PolarPlot, e.g....

Rotate[PolarPlot[expr...],Pi/2]

but this also Rotates the numbers for the Degrees, etc.  which I
don't want.....

is there another way ?....I looked at the Options to see if there was
one which allowed you to do this but, if there is such an Option, I
didn't see it....

Thanks.....Jerry Blimbaum