WorkLife FrameWork update for Mathematica 9

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128821] WorkLife FrameWork update for Mathematica 9
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 06:02:06 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I have sent this note to all registered users of A WorkLife Framework
(http://scientificarts.com/worklife/) and am posting here for those
registered users that I do not have a current email address for.

Mathematica 9 has just been released.  In checking A WorkLife
Framework with Mathematica 9 I noticed a few incompatibilities which
lead to WorkLife not working properly.  I have corrected these and
uploaded a new version of WorkLife FrameWork at

http://scientificarts.com/worklife/purchase/download/licenseagreementbeta.html

If you are anticipating upgrading Mathematica to version 9 please
install the update to WorkLife before using it in Mathematica 9.

You can also update WorkLife with the version at the above site if you
are still using Mathematica 8.  It works in both versions.

I maintain WorkLife for my own use these days and have not been
developing it these past several years aside for bug fixes since it is
one of my main personal tools for working in Mathematica. But I post
any important updates so that legacy users can continue to use it.

If you notice any incompatibilities with Mathematica 9 that I may have
missed, please let me know!

Best regards,
David Reiss