How to solve a vector integral within a solid angle ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128281] How to solve a vector integral within a solid angle ?
- From: Seila Ancientmoon <seilaancientmoon at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 23:39:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to plot a picture like Figure 5 in this paper and i need to calculate a function that present at page 8, the H(S) function:
That integration take vector as parameters and integral over a hemisphere range, i want to ask is there a neat statement to do this integral rather than converting it to spherical coordinate than do the integration ?
Prev by Date:
Re: Sum pattern
Next by Date:
Re: Get Distribution from Interpolated Function
Previous by thread:
Re: Integrating over 3D vector
Next by thread:
Font problem -Can't type Hindi(Indian language) alphabet into