Re: Is there a BNF for Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128409] Re: Is there a BNF for Mathematica?
- From: danr03 at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:12:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wednesday, April 8, 2009 5:03:23 AM UTC-4, meitnik wrote: > Ok, after reading the posts, I will just sorta make my own. Great way > to learn Mathematica! ;-) Any luck with this?