Using MorphologicalGraph to split an image? (was: "Discovering" a
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128454] Using MorphologicalGraph to split an image? (was: "Discovering" a
- From: "Sven C. Koehler" <schween at snafu.de>
- Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 00:35:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <20121017001331.3C3BA6879@smc.vnet.net>
I was looking for a while--thanks for all your input!-- and it seems that
MorphologicalGraph gets close to the structure I want:
| i = Import["http://i.stack.imgur.com/Ta5wf.png"]
| mg = MorphologicalGraph[i]
Two questions I have now:
1. How could I overlay my image with the graph to see how well it fits?
2. How could I use the generated graph structure to extract images?
On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 08:13:31PM -0400, Sven C. Koehler wrote:
> I am new to Mathematica and I have this image:
> Is it possible to let Mathematica separate the image into one small one
> for each character?
Prev by Date:
Re: Sum elements in a list with conditions
Next by Date:
How to convert the expression 3*x to a function in Mathematica?
Previous by thread:
"Discovering" a grid in an image?
Next by thread:
Analytic Solution != Numerical Solution