How to convert the expression 3*x to a function in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128455] How to convert the expression 3*x to a function in Mathematica?
- From: pedro_fr_22 at hotmail.com
- Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 02:10:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In doing a program in Mathematica that receives an expression called f and converts it to a function. However the command Function[x,f] doesn't work, what do I do?
Prev by Date:
Using MorphologicalGraph to split an image? (was: "Discovering" a
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Problem with Manipulate and OutputSystems
Next by thread:
Re: How to convert the expression 3*x to a function in Mathematica?