"Solve" on polynomial equality results in expressions containing "Root"

If I do Solve[y==3x^2-2x^3,x] I get expressions containing imaginary parts. If I set the domain to the Reals (Solve[y==3x^2-2x^3,x,Reals]) then I got stuff like Root[y - 3 #1^2 + 2 #1^3 &, 2]. I know there's a solution using only reals (since the range and domain are both real, and complex math is performed as operations on reals after all) How can I get it to give me the actual solution using only reals?