Re: Getting the Derivative of an HoldForm Expression

On 31/08/2012 09:01, nitgun at gmail.com wrote:
> Thank you very much. I'll keep this in mind and start to forget about HoldForm.

Remember that HoldForm is very useful in the right circumstances. It is
useful to show expressions that are deliberately left unvevaluated -
e.g. HoldForm[2+2].

In other contexts where an expression needs to be held, Hold is
preferable because it is visible.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk