Re: How to create links or bookmarks to jump to sections inside a notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127929] Re: How to create links or bookmarks to jump to sections inside a notebook
  • From: Jason Ebaugh <ebaughjason at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 04:35:02 -0400 (EDT)

Select the cell that you want to link to. In the menu, go Cell>>Cell Tags>> Add/Remove Cell Tags. Add a tag to that cell.

Make the hyperlink like so:
[In]:  Hyperlink["Go", {SelectedNotebook[], "TagOnDestinationCell"}]

Of course, swap "TagOnDestinationCell" with whatever tag you used.

If your picture is in a different .nb, you will need to link there, rather than to SelectedNotebook[].

Jason

Jason Ebaugh
jasonebaugh[at]jasonebaugh.info