Re: A new FrontEnd

No thank you, I prefer Mathematica the way it is for many reasons:
1) New interfaces tend to have bugs and with Wolfram's history of dealing with bugs it might take a couple of versions to fix them all.
2) There might be incompatibility issues with older code. I routinely use code I wrote back in 2005 and it still works.
3) The FrontEnd in Mathematica 8 is *not* archaic but it's just perfect for what's supposed to be, ie a notebook interface.
4) If something ain't broke, don't fix it!

However, now that I think about it, I would indeed like tabs instead of separate windows for my notebooks.

Cheers