Re: Creating stubs from XML Schema (xsd).
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127959] Re: Creating stubs from XML Schema (xsd).
- From: Murta <rodrigomurtax at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 03:09:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi... Some reply for this topic? tks in advance Murta On Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:16:16 AM UTC-3, User422 wrote: > Given an xsd file, is it possible to generate Mathematica data types? > > > > The "Web Services User Guide" indicates that Mathematica "uses the XML Schema package to dynamically bind Mathematica expressions to XML [http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/WebServices/tutorial/Introduction.html#292]." I see that that "InstallService" function can read a WSDL to create stubs for functions. Unfortunately, I cannot find a similar function to read an XML Schema (.xsd) file and create Mathematica data types. > > > > An analogous capability in the context of .NET development is the "XML Schema Definition Tool" [http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/x6c1kb0s(v=vs.100).aspx], which can take an xsd file as input and output C# classes.