Re: FrontEnd: Rotation of "heavy" graphics objects

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg128033] Re: FrontEnd: Rotation of "heavy" graphics objects
  • From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 04:04:20 -0400 (EDT)

not sure if this is relevant for your application, but one way to
accelerate initial rendering (but not always interactivity) is to use
the multi-primitve syntax for Polygon, Point and Line objects.

You could also try to play around with Graphics Options ->
RenderingOptions in the Option Inspector (this can also be done
programmatically, there should be some threads around).