Re: FrontEnd: Rotation of "heavy" graphics objects

Craig,

not sure if this is relevant for your application, but one way to
accelerate initial rendering (but not always interactivity) is to use
the multi-primitve syntax for Polygon, Point and Line objects.

You could also try to play around with Graphics Options ->
RenderingOptions in the Option Inspector (this can also be done
programmatically, there should be some threads around).

Regards,
Yves