Speed of VectorPlot3D Object and Mouse Rotation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128098] Speed of VectorPlot3D Object and Mouse Rotation
- From: "mathgroup " <fizzymath at knology.net>
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 03:39:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I asked a question several weeks ago about speeding up 3D Graphics using VectorPlot3D and Mouse Rotation....I never got a direct answer, however, several persons (Yves and Alexei) posted answers for another question that helped to solve mine......for my case and computer ..........
I set MaxRecursion->3 and in the Options Inspector under Graphics Options I changed Graphics Rendering to HardwareDepthBuffer......
The increase in speed of rendering really surprized me....and the Graphics object rotated almost instantly........MaxRecursion especially made a difference....if I set it to ten it took forever....at 3 worked like a charm....
thanks to Yves and Alexei......
Prev by Date:
Re: Landau letter, Re: Mathematica as a New Approach...
Next by Date:
Re: primitive root error
Previous by thread:
Re: Buttons in CDFs Created for Homework Assignments
Next by thread:
How to solve the integrate problem