Changing typeface using the find and replace dialog
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128149] Changing typeface using the find and replace dialog
- From: "Dave Snead" <dsnead6 at charter.net>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 04:56:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <16608022.52417.1347856039272.JavaMail.root@m06> <20120918074319.77D51687A@smc.vnet.net>
I've got a notebook with a cell of style text, and trying to everywhere
replace a letter having a plain typeface with one having a bold typeface.
In the "Find and Replace Dialog" I enter a plain letter in the "Find" box
and a bold letter in the "Replace with" box.
But after executing "Replace All", the replacements in the cell are all in
How can I make the replacements bold?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Washington DC Area Mathematica SIG
Next by Date:
Re: A new FrontEnd
Previous by thread:
Re: Speed of VectorPlot3D... What is Rendering?
Next by thread:
Re: Changing typeface using the find and replace dialog