Changing typeface using the find and replace dialog

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128149] Changing typeface using the find and replace dialog
  • From: "Dave Snead" <dsnead6 at charter.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 04:56:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I've got a notebook with a cell of style text, and trying to everywhere
replace a letter having a plain typeface with one having a bold typeface.
In the "Find and Replace Dialog" I enter a plain letter in the "Find" box
and a bold letter in the "Replace with" box.
But after executing "Replace All", the replacements in the cell are all in
plain typeface.
How can I make the replacements bold?

Thanks in advance,
Dave Snead