About CDF

Hi fellows, I have a couple of questions.

1) What is the difference, if any, between Module[{}, Manipulate[  ,{}]]

    and Manipulate[Module[{}, ],{}] ?

    I use SaveDefinitions ->True in my Manipulate notebooks. However, if I close the notebook and re open it latter,

     I get a bunch of junk as the output to the cells that contain the function that calls the Manipulate, until I execute

     that cell again.

 2) If I save the notebook as .CDF, and my students open it with the CDF Player, the Dynamic content (Animations)

     do not work sometimes.

      Any help ?