Re: Crashing every other launch?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg128252] Re: Crashing every other launch?
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 02:58:34 -0400 (EDT)

The strange behavior of the icon when you use the CDF Safari plug-in is a side effect of using part of Mathematica to serve as the run-time for the plug-in.

I have notified Wolfram Tech support, but so far, there is no fix. The only annoying thing is (probably) cosmetic, if you run the plug-in with Safari, Quit Safari and start Mathematica.

In any case, I'm glad you have solved your problem.